SAGRE Foundation existed since 2004 with the goal to empower, engage and support people with various challenges and to assist them to overcome such challenges. It also aimed at bringing assistance to the poor of the society through medical care and material relief.
SAGRE Foundation is an empowerment organization that seeks to improve the lives of Africans through holistic partnerships and capacity building for sustainable development.
We seek a transformed community of caring people who are living beyond the norms.
Our Goals and Objectives
- To serve as a catalyst for social transformation and rebirth through value creation and capacity building programs.
- To empower Communities, especially women and youths with poverty/hunger reduction projects.
- To carry out medical missions, aids and reliefs in foods, clothing and shelter materials to victims of Natural and man-made disasters.
- To document, disseminate and engage information on prevailing advances and development issues for growth of the society through facilitation of conferences, workshops, talk shows, publications, video documentaries etc.
- To carry out projects which significantly contribute to achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with particular focus on Leadership, good governance, poverty reduction, maternal and child health, Environment and Conflict Management.
- To network and cooperate with relevant institutions, communities, policy makers, government ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs), for sustainable rehabilitation and empowerment.
- To encourage the restoration of human dignity and wholesome development of humanity as God’s creation.
Our Core Values
- Career Support Groups (CSG)
- Language Translation Project